Friday, March 13, 2009

Silly Mom



I'm flying off in a couple of hours... While we were packing our stuff, mom looked worried.

Pam: Are you excited to go to Hong Kong? It's TOMORROW!

Mom: (pretending to stay calm) Where got exciting?

Pam slaps mom on the arm. Mom laughs.

Mom: I'm a bit worried leh.

Pam: Why? That you'll get lost? Don't worry lah. I'm here what. We've been to Hong Kong!

Mom: No lah. Not that.

Pam: Then?

Mom: I'm worried you'll get bored of me in these 5 days.

Pam: What?!? Why would I be? You're my mom! Don't be silly!

And so ends our silly but loaded pre-Hong Kong conversation. I'm looking forward to having a great time with mom. Yaye...

I'll see you when I get back! Take care, and don't miss me too much. ha...


1 comment:

Jason Tan said...

Hey my blog is active! check out my blog www.jasontanahtan.blogspot.com