Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello there!



Hong Kong with Mom

I know, I know.... this is waaaaayyy overdue but here it is. better late than never. How true... haha...
Hong Kong with mom was definitely refreshing. NOT boring at all... and, definitely did not get bored with mom. In fact, I've learned to enjoy her more. Ok, yes, cheesy, but it's true. Ever felt that as you grow older, so do your parents? I felt that way in Hong Kong. Mom was getting older... and one day, I know we'll say goodbye for real and then everything else to redeem will be too late. So, grab the opportunity while there's still time.... or pray very hard for the rapture than no one has to leave forever. :) But, yeah, HK was fun. Mom was just like, "Ok, just buy lah. Don't care already." Pam was like, "COOL! Awesome!" Haha... You definitely MUST go to H&M in HK. It rocks... it's a super nice store with good clothes and everything else that's fashion related. Of course, there's the food... glorious food... I think it's just not possible to starve in HK. Honestly. How to??!!??



Space Needle in Seattle

Seattle was awesome too... Here's the fun part. Next post on my reflections. I find it hard to combine my reflections of the Seminar and the fun part of Seattle all together.

It was definitely fun going with all the ppl that went with me. We really ate, drank and merried... haha... food was good. HUGE portions but very nice burgers and pasta, pizzas... but a little expensive to eat out there. Actually, there's nothing much to see in Seattle but the shopping was awesome. Really... you can really bag a good bargain in the States. And you cna buy ANYTHING. Really... I brought back things from shoes to Eater eggs. Haha. You can come try them when you get to my office (if my colleagues haven't finished it yet, that is! Ah-Hem!) But, yeah, it was nice to be able to go to the waterfall, experience snow... and the conference was good. I took away some stuff and I think God really dealt with some stuff in my life through that. So, I had a great time, basically. And I'm really thankful that I got to go. It was a real blessing. 

Thank you, Jesus... and Thank you, everyone who enabled me to go and survive well in the States. 

I am so grateful... :)

You can view pictures on my facebook... it's all there.


1 comment:

estherwee said...

you know, i've heard some people say that the hong kong food here is nicer in than hong kong. i'm like what?!