Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good


Finally... I've been meaning to get to this post since Sunday... and now I'm finally here on Thursday... Hah!

This week's been quite crazy. Have been trying to prepare for the Big Launch before I fly off. What was I thinking when I thought I didn't have to do anymore events after I leave MOE??!?? I need a wake up call. Haha...

Speaking of wake-up calls, I think God's been trying to give me several. It all started on Sunday. I didn't end last week on a good note at all. Well, was in a situation I really didn't appreciate being in and when I got home, I had to check myself and set time to talk to God about it. You know how sometimes when you go through something and you really wanna let it out to someone but there's NO ONE to let it out to? Yeah, that was how I felt on Sunday night. But I think it was good cos I eventually turned to God (which sounds kinda bad, I know, but I take heart that I didn't just go to sleep and not talk to Him.)

I think GOD'S REALLY GOOD.

It's not just something we sing about, or say to each other, or make fun of Don Moen with... (HAHA)... but it's a FACT. God is good! And when you experience the goodness of God (no matter how big or small), it's a great feeling. Like someone's watching your back, dependable. This was going through my mind the whole week.

So, thank you, God, for the good things that have happened. I know life cannot be a bed of roses and most times it just kinda stinks... but YOU are good nevertheless. It's not positive talk, it's encountering who You are.

Thank YOU for Hong Kong! Seattle! Good friends! Coffee! SALES!... even the simple jump in queue numbers so I can collect my passport 20 people faster.

Thank YOU.


No comments: