Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cradled


Yup. That's what I felt happened to me today. I felt cradled. 

cradled: to hold gently and protectively

The whole day felt like I was cradled by God... He was holding everything in His hands.

1) My two-week long project at the office was FINALLY done! Yaye!

2) I had to do a game and a skit at the Edge service. Someone handled the games for me ENTIRELY so I could concentrate on the skit. Another friend was willing to help me put music, powerpoint and be the last minute leading man (due to an event I will elaborate in 3) for the skit.

3) I nearly lost my life (along with 2 other friends, one of whom was supposed to be the initial leading man) today in an accident. No one was hurt, but it was a harrowing experience. All I can say is that it all happened too fast, too blur, too shocking. As I look back, amidst the screeching tyres and brakes, the jaw-dropping stares from passers-by, the feeling of shock from the impact and the fact that the car was leaking, I felt God cradling us all. This is why I can sit here in my room, typing this post.

GOD REALLY LOVES ME! He really protected all of us. None of us felt the impact from inside the car. It was like there were cushions all around... and miraculously, both vehicles weren't travelling at high speed, even though one party should have in normal situations. No one was hurt! 

Epiphany: 
I'm so glad God didn't just take me home! He's not done with me yet! Which means there are things that I need to accomplish here on earth before I float up north. And I cannot wait to see what these things are! 

4) Gladys Soh randomly gave me a hug and wished me Happy Valentine's Day. How sweet! 

Thank YOU.... the Lover of my Soul.


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

PAMMM!! God has much more plans for you (erm like managing people like us...) So yeah.. I Personally Thank God for really watching over your life and of cos the rest also.