Monday, February 23, 2009

Life Buoys



I was really blessed yesterday. I'm really proud of the youths in my region. They are really, really a god-send and I'm so blessed to be working with them. :)

Ever since the youth ministry embarked on the vision of seeing 300 net leaders raised up, I can sense such a dramatic change in the spiritual atmosphere of the ministry. Even in my region, I'm so excited to be working with a bunch of young people who are sold out for God. I've been so blessed to see their enthusiasm to see multiplication take place like never before. Even the seemingly immovable mountains are starting to shift in their places. God is doing an exciting thing in this generation. Did I mention how blessed I am to be a part of it?

Yesterday, the youth ministry was tasked by the region to handle a whole bunch of handbills. And somehow, we got some stuff mixed up and ended up loading 20 packs of handbills into Jonathan's car. And just when we thought that was all, in the evening, the RA came and told me that was only for half the youth ministry's strength. (??!!??) But you know what? While we were fretting over how to finish this, some of the guys and the girls got together and decided that there would be enough mumbling and they would just go down and get it done.

Mobilisation Mass SMS and Handbilling.

They all rallied together and decided to do it not because of anything but because:
1) it needs to get done
2) people need a miracle
3) people need life buoys

What an example... and what a great testimony. I'm so blessed that they just pulled together and decided to just do it. I'm so impressed by their initiative. You're wonderful, guys... and girls... (aiyah, you know what I mean) You're a GREAT bunch!

Life buoy to me... to this generation.

Someone out there will be so blessed... because as they wait upon the storms of life, you will be offering them a life buoy.


No comments: