Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Times



Today wasn't such a bad day. Thank God. I've learnt to thank God for every day that went well. Good days are hard to find... and I found one today!

Had a great time at Edge UC. Jeremy preached a sermon about our baggages in life and how we carry them everywhere we go, and let it cloud our lives. It was a good reminder of my life and where it stands now. I'm actually very happy with my life right now... and I feel kinda proud about myself. 

"Explain, Pam... explain."

I found out the truth about something rather inevitable, actually. And when I found out, I was pleasantly surprised to evaluate that it affects me less than how I expected it to. In fact, it was of little consequence. Ha. I'm so happy! The baggage of "Past" is running on empty! YAYE! 

After Edge UC, I had a great time at dinner and after Prata and Teh-Tarik, a few of us went on to McCafe at West Coast to have another drink and I had the most hilarious times laughing at the state of our army... and the cost of national service. It was mostly: sip coffee, listen to stories, laugh very hard, wipe tears off eyes, sip coffee, listen to stories, laugh very hard... etc. It was a lot of good fun that I haven't had in a long long while. I'm very thankful for that. It's like fuel for your heart and your soul. Haha... extremely therapeutic!

Then I come back to find my sister posted on my blog wondering why I'm not back yet... and it moved me. I know, I know... she probably didn't mean to show that much care but nonetheless, it felt good to be thought of in your absence. Thank you, sis. Your comment was the icing on the cake... I'm so thankful for you. Please don't ever LOSE yourself (haha)... I'll be very sad. 

So there, a light-hearted post cos someone told me today my posts were very 'emotional'... and I'm determined not to be an emo blogger. 

Thank God for good times...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks God for Pam! =)

Sharon said...

haha.. it's quite emo I must agree! But Im glad you found out the truth and emerged from the past victoriously! =)

Sharon Ong aka
Ms Ong haha