Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Glad...



Today was the first time I led net in a long long while. I have to admit that I was really quite apprehensive. I know it seems weird for me to feel that way cos I've done it so many times before. But it's true.

The whole day I was thinking about how it would be like in net today cos I'm taking over a net with people I don't really know very well, save for one. So I was kinda nervous. I'm actually pretty shy. (YES, I KNOW... LAUGH YOUR HEADS OFF) But I am... I am actually, in reality, an introvert. I find nothing wrong with eating by yourself, sitting in a cafe by yourself, being in non-crowded places, not being the life of the party... being backstage instead of on stage... I actually don't enjoy strangers... and I clam up when I'm around people I don't know... you get the drift.

But today's net was (to me) really good. I got to know some youths better and got to hear about their goals in their walk with God, what they want to see changed in their lives, what God did for them in the week, their ideas about Barney the Purple Dinosaur. I had fun at net! Yaye! I hope net gets better and better... :)

... better and better...



2 comments:

Jason Tan said...

haha I watched movie by myself before haha..

Yvonne said...

eh pam not as shy as me la... *blush*