Thursday, March 5, 2009

Looking Forward



I have to say, I'm really looking forward to several things:

1) HONG KONG! 13 March-17 March.
I'm finally going out of the country! Woohoo! Spending some days with mom is gonna be good. I think she deserves it... and I'm so happy to be a part of making that happen for her! Yaye! Of course, it helps that there's milk tea, french toast, great roasted meats, tim sum, shopping, and general slacking. Haha! 5 glorious days of sheer indulgence... God forgive me. Haha.

2) SEATTLE! 23 March-6 April
Ok. I've never been to the States, so this is a real experience of a life-time. Doesn't help that my boss is proudly American (not that it's not good, don't get me wrong!). But yeah, I'm looking forward to attending the youth conference at Generation Church, and getting re-charged, re-fuelled... and ideas for our own conference at the end of the year! Woo hoo! Ok ok... there's of course the worldly stuff like eat, shop, and whatever.. you get the idea. 

3) BIG LAUNCH! 14 March
I'm excited about how everything will unfold. I know it's gonna be great, and it will be very rewarding for the people who's making it happen. Yaye! Only thing is- I'm away in Hong Kong. But nonethelss, I'm excited about it. I hope everything goes well! It will!

4) TRAINING OTHERS (date unconfirmed)
Yepp... I'm actually looking forward to be able to start training some people soon in the area of creative arts/performing arts. Maybe it's cos I kinda miss teaching... so this might be the closest I get to be in a class, although I'm not waxing lyrical about poetry and prose, but still, it's kinda exhilarating to be able to impart what i know (also not a lot lah, but God will help me) I'm gonna be stressed out about developing materials, preparing training, teaching people who could possibly be older than I am (I know there're some ppl who think this is highly impossible but, YES, THERE ARE PEOPLE OLDER THAN I AM, OKAY!). But, it's exciting anyway. I find it hard to believe I'm saying this... but, I guess I should thank God that I'm not sinking into depression over it. haha...

Yaye... this was not too bad to blog about. I'm thinking happy thoughts. Good job, Pam! :)

There's always something to look forward to...


No comments: