Saturday, July 4, 2009

d.i.s.p.l.a.c.e.d



Displaced: moved or put out of the usual place.

Displacement is generally a disconcerting feeling. I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable, and leaves me slightly lost with myself. No... I'm not struggling with an identity crisis. I think it's just that I feel out of place. It's all a very awkward feeling.

Actually, I have no idea how to proceed with this post. I think I just want to throw out a cosmic question into the continuum of space. Well... 2 questions, actually. 

1) Why?
2) How?

I guess I only have to keep looking at the end of the road. Soon and very soon... I'll be with YOU. And then it will all be worth it. 

Meanwhile, I will take it in my stride. 


Soon and very soon, my King is coming
Robed in righteousness and crowned with love
When I see Him I shall be made like Him
Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon, I'll be going
To the place He has prepared for me
There my sin erased, my shame forgotten
Soon and very soon

I will be with the one I love
With unveiled face I'll see Him
There my soul will be satisfied
Soon and very soon

Though I may not see Him
My heart knows Him well


2 comments:

estherwee said...

SOON! (:

Unknown said...

hang in there, gal! He knows :)